We are your high performance partners whenever you wish to sell your property. No matter if you are offering non-operational property, an object resulting from restructuring or a property object that needs to be modernised, we offer you our individual, professional and personalised consulting services, which assure that every marketing strategy is discussed and agreed on with your assent. To be able to guarantee the best possible outcome of the sell in reasonable time frame, we provide the following measures:
- We supply a high-quality and comprehensively profiled sale exposé
- We register the object and research of the infrastructure, if necessary including consultations with the authorities and administration
- We employ modern digital photography technology and image retouching
- We produce comprehensive ground plans
We support you to establish a target market price and assist you in achieving this goal. Therefore facts, chances and risks that influence the value of the property - positively as well as negatively - are taken into consideration.
Setting the correct price is of crucial importance for the smooth marketing of any property. An overly high price will cause even very desirable objects to become unsaleable, a too low price will cause you proprietary disadvantages.
Part of our service consists of supporting you in assessing the correct price, if necessary in the course of a professionally monitored object assessment process. Of course, we include current price trends in our assessments. Starting with a thorough analysis of the object's potential and a sophisticated assessment of the property's price, we then go on to structure the sale proceedings. We choose and agree with you on prospective purchasers before we then assign the due diligence and either accompany you or take over the negotiations on your behalf.
During our many years of business, ASTOR Immobilien has acquired a huge client database with more than 3000 contacts and approximately 10,000 current property requests. This puts us in a unique position to broker investments discretely and quietly without advertising in the press.
Offers are only communicated to prospective buyers who fit the corresponding profile. We also pay attention to the reliability of prospective buyers. The group of prospective buyers mainly consists of:
- Commercial and institutional buyers who keep the object in their stock
- Private housing companies
- Buiders and project developers
- Companies who privatise individual flats
- National and international funds
- Private and institutional asset investors
- Asset portfolio managers